Friday Media Group
Friday Media Group is a business with an international scope, where our primary purpose remains the same, to bring people and businesses together in niche industries across the globe. We do this in 4 key areas: Marketplace Websites, Job Boards, E-Commerce brands and most recently, Web Services. We are currently growing our data and analytics team.
Are you interested in changing how the world hosts events?*
Our client aims to transform the events industry and change how people come together and exchange ideas on topics of interest. It does this by empowering organizations to move away from expensive, limiting & tedious physical events and host hassle-free online event experiences instead.
Virtual events prove to be far more cost-effective, scalable, productive and measurable. Most of all, they remove the need for people to be at a specific physical location making it very convenient.
We are looking for talented Business Development Executives to join a growing sales team based in Preston. You will manage all aspects of the sales process including active prospecting, qualification, evaluation, close and account care and will play an integral role in the success of the overall sales team.
Day to day:
- Meet and strive to exceed individual monthly, quarterly, and annual sales expectations
- Build and manage a sales pipeline by active prospecting
- Identify suitable opportunities through online research and conduct outreach via email/phone/InMails.
- Engage and pitch the product to any inbound leads that marketing assigns
- Provide presentations, product demonstrations and general support to prospective customers.
- Develop and manage relationships with prospects and prepare proposals and contracts
You will have:
- Minimum of 2 years of sales experience
- Experience of SaaS or Technology sales is desirable
- Previous event sales experience is an advantage
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Additional Birthday day off
- Modern , relaxed office working environments
- Flexible working
- Gym Membership
- Ride to work scheme
- Company Villa in Spain
- Great Development Opportunities
- Discounts with cinemas, major retailers, family days out and much more
- Discounts on products and services
- Company Pension Scheme
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org