Friday Media Group
Friday Media Group is an award winning business that offers innovative marketing solutions to a range of niche marketplaces. We are specialists in connecting buyers and sellers with over 47 years of experience and looking for talented people to join us in achieving our growth plans. We are a UK based web company with a clear vision that’s expanding in the UK and internationally.
We are proud of our company culture. We maintain a strong family background and all employees play an active role in shaping the future development of the company. With ambitious plans and the launch of our new Saas solution it really is an exciting time to join the business!
We are looking for an ambitious, commercial minded and organised account manager to join our Dealer division. This involves managing our portfolio of clients that have a subscription to our Saas and advertising solutions.
Your goal is to ensure their experience is second to none by keeping in regular communication via telephone, email and virtual meetings. You will deliver help, advice and product recommendations to keep our customers satisfied long into the future.
You will have a strong background in handling a portfolio of customers and a methodical and driven approach to resolving customer queries. You will have experience in sales and have the ability to identify opportunities to upsell.
The main responsibilities of our Account Managers are:
- Providing customers with training on our suite of products
- Using your knowledge to give advice and support whilst handling a wide range of customer queries
- Reaching out to customers via telephone and e-mail
- Retaining customers and adding to their average order value
- Identifying and closing potential sales opportunities with existing customers
- Working alongside the sales manager and BDE’s to support processes
- Working closely with other departments to ensure all client issues are resolved quickly and communicated promptly with clients
- Strong relationship building skills
- A polite, friendly and diplomatic manner.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent questioning and listening skills
- Excellent presentation skills to clients (in person and virtual)
- Organised and methodical approach to work
- An analytical mind and ability to paint the picture with numbers
- Digital marketing background desired
- Saas solution experience (preferred but not essential)
Salary up to £26,000 dependent on experience + Commission Structure
- 25 days Paid Holidays + Bank Holidays
- 1 day additional leave for each year of employment (up to 7 days)
- Healthcare cover after 1 year
- Consistent support and training to help you achieve your career goals
- Flexible/hybrid working
- Your Birthday off
- Enhanced Paternity, Maternity, Adoptive and Shared parental leave
- Perkbox – Discounted Cinema tickets, Free mobile phone insurance and lots more!
- Ride to work scheme
- Access to company Gym
- Discounted Access to company Villa in Spain
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org