We are looking for a Creative Digital Designer to join our expanding team!
Who are we?
Spidersnet is an award winning web provider who offers leading marketing solutions to motor & caravan dealers. Spidersnet is part of the Friday Media Group who are a UK based web company with a clear vision that’s expanding in the UK and internationally. We’re growing our team and we’re looking for talented people who really want to make a difference to our business.
What will you be doing?
- Designing responsive websites that stand out from the competition
- Designing on-brand creative concepts and mock-ups for marketing campaigns in response to briefs from internal teams
- Supporting the delivery of projects, using your knowledge and creative thinking to produce high quality outcomes
- Assisting with the digital asset management library
- Supporting the wider function with day-to-day design tasks
- Collaborating with your team to ensure project objectives are successfully met
What do I need?
- 3+ years of experience designing in the digital field
- Advanced skills in Figma, Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Experience in website design, branding strategy, logo creation
What would be even better?
- Experience designing for the automotive world or a passion for cars
- Basic notions of HTML and CSS
- Knowledge of Adobe After Effects
Does this sound like you?
- You’ll be passionate about design with a focus on the end user
- You keep yourself updated on the latest website design trends
- You’re proactive and positive
- You‘re flexible and thrive in fast-moving environments
- You understand that constructive feedback leads to better design
- You will pay attention to the details while remaining focused on the bigger picture
- Approach tasks in a structured and well organised manner
- Be a great team player, communicate and coordinate well with colleagues
- Organise your own time well to be able to meet deadlines
Why work for us?
We have a flexible approach to work, the majority of your week can be spent working from home with one or two days in our central Brighton office.
You will benefit from monthly learning days to share knowledge with your colleagues, attend conferences and workshops to stay updated with the latest design methodologies & have access to LinkedIn Learning.
- 25 days holiday
- Flexible working opportunities
- Use of a company gym
- Access to Perkbox ft. discount on 100’s of brands
- Additional Birthday day off
- Training and Development
- Ride to work scheme
- Discounted parking in Central Brighton
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com