Friday Media Group
Overview: Your role is to create persuasive marketing materials and messages to attract new and existing customers to our Marketplaces. The ideal candidate would need to have a genuine interest in marketing and Digital web and will have taken the time to develop their own skills on the existing and emerging trends. You will be early in your career or have started to develop skills off your own initiative.
It is likely you have taken time throughout your education and previous roles to actively involve yourself in marketing/web development.
The company: Friday Media Group is a business with an international scope, our primary purpose remains the same, to bring people and businesses together in niche industries across the globe. We do this in 4 key areas: Marketplace Websites, Job Boards, E-Commerce brands and most recently, Web Services. We are a start up with a 40 year history, owning over 30 different brands across multiple fields, making us experts in various industries.
We understand the power of diversity and location. We don’t allow distance to disrupt our mission, ensuring our ethos and relaxed yet focused attitude remains consistent throughout every office. Our huge range of expertise and like-minded values are the fundamental ingredients that keep our company moving.
- Social media (paid and organic) including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn
- Email creating and sending
- Train to be a specialist across all marketing platforms.
- Website development / UI
- Writing blog posts
- Maintaining and creating product descriptions and imagery across our various ecommerce platforms.
- The ideal candidate would need to have a genuine interest in marketing.
- You will be early in your career or have started to develop skills off your own initiative.
. Excellent communication skills ( written and verbal)
- At least 5 x GCSEs (A*- C), or equivalent, including Maths and English (Grades 4-9) are essential
- Must have good IT and Digital skill
What you get from us:
- Competitive starting basic salary
- Continuous support and development that is personal to you
- Support throughout your apprenticeship
- Empowered working environment where your views, suggestions and opinions really do count
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Birthday day off after successful probation
- Chill out area so that you can make the most of your breaks
- Discounts from Friday Media Group products and services
- Exclusive use of company flats in Spain
- Genuine scope for progression
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com