Friday Media Group
We are looking for digital marketer (with a minimum of2 years experience) who is keen to advance their skills and experience as part of a busy and thriving digital media group. Based at our flagship office, in central Brighton, you will work closely with various teams, including marketing, sales, product & design teams.
Up to 27,000 per annum + £4000 per year commission (depending on experience)
Brighton , UK – Flexible working opportunities are available but the successful candidate must be able to travel to the Brighton office on a regular basis.
What you’ll be doing:
- Work with the team to put together monthly quarterly and annual plans & strategies for all Marketing areas to include content, search (organic and paid), email, social, affiliate/partnerships that are in line with overall business objectives
- Responsible for campaigns and initiatives to drive traffic, content and conversions.
- Responsible for the delivery of marketing materials (landing pages, emails, competitions, sales media packs, direct mail) to help drive traffic, leads and sales
- Developing and implementing lead generation strategies and tactics to introduce new business customers to our products and deliver leads to our sales teams
- Take ownership of market share data, ensuring it is up-to-date and regularly refreshed with new prospects
- Brand building – utilising marketing techniques across various media including email, social media, online, offline activities to drive conversion
- Competitor analysis – checking prices, features and identifying competitive advantages.
- Analysing the results of marketing campaigns and making strategic decisions to pursue successes
- Working on developing partnerships in the industry and representing our brands at events where appropriate
- Creating copy for email campaigns taking into consideration audience, brand tone and guidelines.
- Creation and updating of automated workflows
- Identifying opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share
- Coordinate sales and marketing efforts to boost brand awareness in line with the commercial team
- At Least 2+ years in a Marketing role
- A love of finding and utilising unrealised, ‘out-of-the-box’ techniques
- Rapid learner, with capacity for original thought
- Knowledge of google analytics and other marketing tools (email / search / social).
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Self-starter; able to go from idea, to prototype, to execution flawlessly
- Confident connecting with people by email, social, networking and on the phone
- Self-motivated individual who can manage and prioritise multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience of running successful marketing campaigns
(Desired but not essential) BSc/BA in marketing, business administration or relevant discipline
What Friday Media Group Will Offer You:
- Outstanding personal development and regular training
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible working, with both work from home and office accommodate.
- 25 days holiday + Bank holidays
- Additional Birthday day off
- A vibrant, relaxed and non corporate working environment in central Brighton.
- Free use of company gym
- Ride to work Scheme
- Free fruit and snacks in office
- Company Pension scheme
- Discounts through Perkbox
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org