Friday Media Group
Friday Media Group
Digital Marketing Executive
Friday Media Group is a business with an international scope, our primary purpose remains the same, to bring people and businesses together in niche industries across the globe. We do this in 4 key areas: Marketplace Websites, Job Boards, E-Commerce brands and most recently, Web Services.
We are a start up with a 40 year history, owning over 30 different brands across multiple fields, making us experts in various industries.
This particular role is focused on our Simply Jobs brand and the products that fall within it.
Location: Preston, Lancashire
Salary: £25-30k (DOE)
We are looking for an experienced product marketer who is keen to advance their skills and experience as part of a busy and thriving digital media group. Based at one of our UK offices in Preston, you will work closely with various members of the group, including sales, product & design teams.
• Generate sales leads with product marketing specific campaigns and digital content to meet business demand
• Copy writing
• Produce product marketing tools
• Analyse leads and the performance of marketing activities, adjusting actions accordingly
• Create marketing communication activities including social media, blogs and website content etc
• Create new ways of interacting with our customers, both physically or digitally
• Develop our unique brand to maintain market leadership
• Liaise with the sales team to run and support sales initiatives.
• Carry out market research to understand our market and opportunities within
• Ensure our online digital presence is accurate with our brand charter and mission
- At Least 3+ years in a Digital Marketing role
- A love of finding and utilising unrealised, ‘out-of-the-box’ techniques
- Experience creating content and writing blog posts
- Rapid learner, with capacity for original thought
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Self-starter; able to go from idea, to prototype, to execution flawlessly
- Confident connecting with people by email, social, networking and on the phone
- Self-motivated individual who can manage and prioritise multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience of running successful marketing campaigns
Benefits of working for FMG
- A competitive salary
- 25 days holiday + Bank holidays
- Access to Perkbox ft. discount on 100’s of brands
- Additional Birthday day off
- Free fruit and much more
- Flexible working opportunities
- Ride to work scheme
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org