Friday Media Group
Friday Media Group is Brighton based digital business with a clear vision that’s expanding in the UK and internationally. We’re growing our team and we’re looking for talented people who really want to make a difference to our business.
We are looking for a digital marketer (with a minimum of 2 years experience) who is keen to advance their skills and experience as part of a busy and thriving digital media group. Based at our flagship office, in central Brighton, you will work closely with various teams, including marketing, sales, product & design teams.
Salary: up to £22,000 to 27,000 per annum + £4000 per year commission (depending on experience)
What you’ll be doing:
- Work with the team to put together monthly quarterly and annual plans & strategies for all Marketing areas to include content, search (organic and paid), email, social, affiliate/partnerships that are in line with overall business objectives
- Responsible for campaigns and initiatives to drive traffic, content and conversions.
- Responsible for the delivery of marketing materials (landing pages, emails, competitions, sales media packs, direct mail) to help drive traffic, leads and sales
- Developing and implementing lead generation strategies and tactics to introduce new business customers to our products and deliver leads to our sales teams
- Take ownership of market share data, ensuring it is up-to-date and regularly refreshed with new prospects
- Brand building – executing marketing techniques across various media including email, social media, online, offline activities to drive conversion
- Competitor analysis – checking prices, features and identifying competitive advantages.
- Analysing the results of marketing campaigns and making strategic decisions to pursue successes
- Working on developing partnerships in the industry and representing our brands at events where appropriate, and providing reports with meaningful insights
- Creating copy for email campaigns taking into consideration audience, brand tone and guidelines.
- Creation and updating of automated workflows
- Identifying opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share
- Coordinate sales and marketing efforts to boost brand awareness in line with the commercial team
- At Least 2+ years in a Marketing role
- A love of finding and utilising unrealised, ‘out-of-the-box’ techniques
- Rapid learner, with capacity for original thought
- Knowledge of google analytics and other marketing tools (email / search / social).
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Self-starter; able to go from idea, to prototype, to execution flawlessly
- Confident connecting with people by email, social, networking and on the phone
- Self-motivated individual who can manage and prioritise multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience of running successful marketing campaigns
- (Desired but not essential) BSc/BA in marketing, business administration or relevant discipline
Join our fun and hardworking team of professionals in a relaxed and informal working environment and you will receive:
- 25 days holiday
- Flexible working opportunities
- Use of a company gym
- Access to Perkbox ft. discount on 100’s of brands
- Additional Birthday day off
- Training and Development
- Ride to work scheme
- Discounted parking in Central Brighton
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com