Spidersnet is a multi-award winning web provider who offers cutting edge marketing solutions to motor & caravan dealers. Spidersnet is part of the Friday Media Group who are a UK based web company with a clear vision that’s expanding in the UK and internationally. We’re growing our team and we’re looking for talented people who really want to make a difference to our business.
We are looking for an experienced marketer who is keen to advance their skills and experience as part of a busy and thriving digital media group. Based at our UK headquarters, just outside Brighton, you will work closely with various members of the Spidersnet group, including sales, product & design teams.
Salary: £22-£26,000 per annum (depending on experience)
What you’ll be doing:
- Put together monthly quarterly and annual plans & strategies for all Marketing areas to include email, social, paid, affiliate/partnerships that are in line with overall business objectives
- Responsible for the delivery of marketing materials (sales packs, landing pages, emails, direct mail) to help drive leads and sales
- Developing and implementing lead generation strategies and tactics to introduce new business customers to our products and deliver leads to our sales teams
- Take ownership of marketshare data, ensuring it is up-to-date and regularly refreshed with new prospects
- Brand building – utilising marketing techniques across various media including email, social media, online, offline activities to drive conversion
- Competitor analysis – checking prices, features and identifying competitive advantages.
- Analysing the results of marketing campaigns and making strategic decisions to pursue successes
- Working on developing partnerships in the industry and representing our brands at events where appropriate
- Creating copy for email campaigns taking into consideration audience, brand tone and guidelines.
- Creation and updating of automated workflows
- Identifying opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share
- Coordinate sales and marketing efforts to boost brand awareness in line with the commercial team
- A creative flair
- A love of finding and utilising unrealised, ‘out-of-the-box’ techniques
- Rapid learner, with capacity for original thought
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Self-starter; able to go from idea, to prototype, to execution flawlessly
- Confident connecting with people by email, social, networking and on the phone
- Self-motivated individual who can manage and prioritise multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience of running successful marketing campaigns
- (Desired but not essential) BSc/BA in marketing, business administration or relevant discipline
Join our fun and hardworking team of professionals in a relaxed and informal working environment and you will receive:
– A competitive salary
– 25 days holiday
– Use of a company gym
– Access to Perkbox ft. discount on 100’s of brands
– Additional Birthday day off
– Flexible working
Friday Media Group is not only a great place to work, but can also be a great place to progress.
Job Type: Full-time, although part-time would be considered for the right candidate.
Salary: £22,000.00 to £26,000.00 /year
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org