Friday Media Group
We’re looking for an experienced Digital Marketer to lead our marketing activity and take our brand to the next level. We’re looking for a creative individual who can provide the ideas and then execute them!
A bit about us…..
Spidersnet is an award winning web provider who offers leading marketing and web solutions to the automotive industry. We are part of the Friday Media Group who are a UK based web company with a clear vision that’s expanding in the UK and internationally. We’re growing our team and we’re looking for talented people who really want to make a difference to our business.
You’ll work closely with relevant sales and management teams across the business to ensure business objectives are delivered.
- Create campaigns to target new customers and existing customers with relevant products with a focus on conversion
- Create engaging content, to include video for our social media accounts
- Put together monthly, quarterly and annual plans & strategies for all marketing areas to include email, social, paid, affiliate/partnerships that are in line with overall business objectives
- Be responsible for the delivery of marketing materials (sales packs, landing pages, emails, direct mail) to help drive leads and sales
- Develop and implement lead generation strategies and tactics to introduce new business customers to our products and deliver leads to our sales teams
- Build our brand – utilising marketing techniques across various media including email, social media, online & offline activities to increase our brand awareness.
- Undertake competitor analysis – checking prices, features and identifying competitive advantages.
- Analyse the results of marketing campaigns and make strategic decisions to pursue successes
- Work on developing partnerships in the industry and representing our brands at events where appropriate
- Create and update automated workflows
- Work closely with the product team to shape and develop the entire customer journey, from the minute a customer is directed to our brand to long after they’ve converted
What we’re looking for..
- At least 5 years experience in a marketing environment
- A creative flair with an eye for detail
- A love of finding and utilising unrealised, ‘out-of-the-box’ techniques
- Excellent communication and people skills
- A self-motivated individual who can manage and prioritise multiple projects simultaneously
- A complete understanding of Facebook Business Manager
- Experience of using social media scheduling tools
- Experienced in SEO, Paid marketing, Email, Social, Content and affiliate marketing.
- Technically minded and analytically strong – good experience of web tools, Google Analytics and comfortable using tools such as MS Excel to analyse and visualise data.
- A strong presenter – someone who is comfortable delivering presentations to management, colleagues and customers.
- Experience & flair for Social Media & Networking
- Self-starter; able to go from idea to execution flawlessly
- Experience using WordPress, Dotmailer or similar marketing tools
Why work for us?
We have a flexible approach to work, we run a hybrid working policy, with days split between our brand new office on Brighton seafront and at home.
- 25 days holiday + Bank holidays
- Flexible working opportunities
- Use of a company gym
- Access to Perkbox ft. discount on 100’s of brands
- Additional Birthday day off
- Training and Development
- Ride to work scheme
- Discounted parking in Central Brighton
- Company Socials and Activities
- Training and Development opportunities
- Early finish on a Friday
- Snacks , fruit and drinks in the office
Job Type: Full-time, although part-time would be considered for the right candidate.
Salary: up to £35,000 /year dependent on experience
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com