Friday Media Group
The company: Friday Media Group is a business with an international scope, our primary purpose remains the same, to bring people and businesses together in niche industries across the globe. We do this in 4 key areas: Marketplace Websites, Job Boards, E-Commerce brands and most recently, Web Services. We are a start up with a 40 year history, owning over 30 different brands across multiple fields, making us experts in various industries.
We understand the power of diversity and location. We don’t allow distance to disrupt our mission, ensuring our ethos and relaxed yet focused attitude remains consistent throughout every office. Our huge range of expertise and like-minded values are the fundamental ingredients that keep our company moving.
- Provide 1st line support to our internal staff via Telephone / Support tickets and remote sessions.
- Monitor helpdesk and respond to 1st line support cases, escalate tickets to 2nd/3rd line support team where applicable
- Monitor infrastructure through monitoring graphs and escalate to appropriate teams
- Provide onsite support for our offices / Garden Centres around the UK, some travel is required.
- Setup Laptops / OS/APP Installations / Network configuration
- The ideal candidate would need to have a genuine interest in Pursuing a career within IT
- You will be early in your career or have started to develop skills off your own initiative.
- Excellent communication skills ( written and verbal)
- At least 5 x GCSEs (A*- C), or equivalent, including maths and English (Grades 4-9) are essential
- Must have good IT and Digital skills
- Driving license is preferred
What you get from us:
- Competitive starting basic salary
- Continuous support and development that is personal to you
- Support throughout your apprenticeship
- Empowered working environment where your views, suggestions and opinions really do count
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Birthday day off after successful probation
- Chill out area so that you can make the most of your breaks
- Discounts from Friday Media Group products and services
- Exclusive use of company villa in Spain
- Genuine scope for progression
- Ride to work scheme
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com