We are looking for a PPC & SEO Exec to implement our PPC & SEO strategy across our group of market leading classified, recruitment and ecommerce sites. Working with our key business managers, you will suggest and implement strategy. This is a ‘hands on’ role and you will work with our marketing and management team to ensure PPC & SEO is developed as a key channel for traffic acquisition across the group.
Paid media and SEO are a central part of our marketing and customer acquisition strategy – as such the successful candidate will be a key player in our growth plans and will be responsible for making sure the PPC, SEO and Display activity is delivering to our ROI model. It is a hands-on role and you’ll need to be able to adapt to a dynamic environment and make this role your own. Your responsibilities will include:
- Manage campaigns across google, bing, social and other paid channels
- Managing the setup of new paid media campaigns in line with agreed business and client objectives.
- Suggesting new developments to increase sales or optimise spend
- Achieving sales and spend targets
- Provide insight from analytics and daily, weekly and monthly KPI reporting
- Keeping up to date with PAID marketing trends and the industry in general to spot opportunities to improve upon our current search strategies.
- Work with content/marketing team to create the perfect balance between PPC and SEO
- Creation and implementation of content strategy
- Outreach, partnerships and link building.
- Technical and onsite changes (meta, onsite content, urls etc)
- Keeping up to date with SEO marketing trends and the industry in general to spot opportunities to improve upon our current search strategies.
- Proven experience in managing PPC & SEO campaign management (2 years minimum)
- Experience from a client side or an agency side role ideal
- Copywriting skills
- Technically minded with good knowledge of digital platforms and channels
- Excellent analytical skills is a must
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Self-starter, able to work under pressure
- Google Qualified
- Good working knowledge of MS Excel
- Ability to analyse data & look for trends
- Strong written communication skills
- Able to work well within a team
- Excellent organisational skills & ability to work to tight deadlines
- Confident in using own initiative
- Excellent attention to detail
The Benefits of working for FMG…
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Company pension
- Great team atmosphere & regular social events
- Discounted holiday accommodation in Wales & Spain
- Ride to work scheme
- Modern office environment & Work from home opportunities
- Birthday day off
£20-£24K salary, plus quarterly KPI based commission structure
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org