Friday Media Group
Friday Media Group is a business with an international scope, where our primary purpose remains the same, to bring people and businesses together in niche industries across the globe. We do this in 4 key areas: Marketplace Websites, Job Boards, E-Commerce brands and most recently, Web Services.
We are a start up with a 40 year history, owning over 30 different brands across multiple fields, making us experts in various industries.
We are currently based in Sayers Common, but will be relocating to Central Brighton within the next 12 months.
Summary of Role
The Digital Product Manager is responsible for a set area of the business and all of. The products that fall within that. We want our products to deliver indispensable value to our customers.
As a Product Manager, you’ll work alongside our Data, Design and Development teams to conceive and develop innovative products and features that help us achieve this.
Attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp technical concepts and translate them into customer benefits is crucial. You will be the expert in the platform, our products, audience and buyers.
The successful candidate will have in involvement with:
- Observing and analysing current products – are customers getting value? Are they hitting obstacles?
- Researching the new product/feature in greater depth: What are the customer needs? What’s it worth to a customer to have those needs solved?
- Planning the developments – what resource is needed, what are the costs,
- What are the timescales? From these questions, prioritising developments.
- Planning/speccing out the product itself: user experience planning,
- prototypes, mockups/wireframes, design briefs.
- Producing a timetable for taking the product to market
- Thoroughly testing the product: is it intuitive, does it make life easy for the user? Does it solve the problem we set out to solve?
- Collecting feedback and analysing data after launch to inform later iterations of the product. This might include, for example, accompaniments with salespeople, listening to sales calls etc
Skills we’d like you to possess:
- Ability to relate to the customer
- Element of analytical skill – ability to take insights from data
- Attention to detail
- Natural inquisitiveness/curiosity, particularly when it comes to new technologies or solutions
- Creativity and an open mind to test new concepts and ideas
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Birthday off
- Use of company gym
- Membership to perkbox.com
- Access to Villa in Spain for all staff
- Flexible working / Work from home options
Salary: Up to £32,000
This is a full-time position (37.5hrs per week) based in Sayers Common, West Sussex
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com