Friday Media Group
Simply Jobs Boards, part of Friday Media Group Ltd, are the UK’s leading niche job board business with market leading sites operating in the Aviation, Automotive, Legal, Engineering and Sales industries across Europe, the Middle East and the US.
Due to ongoing expansion and a strategic focus towards delivering amazing products and solutions that will delight our customers, we are looking for a Digital Product Manager to join our talented team.
We are a Preston based business. However, we are open to applications from talented Product Managers seeking a remote working role. Travel to the office will be required once per month as well as for important business events, which will be infrequent and with adequate notice provided.
Summary of Role
The Digital Product Manager will be responsible for a set area of the business and all of
the products that fall within it. We want our products to provide indispensable value to our customers and, aligned to strategic goals, you will be given the autonomy and support to help deliver on this vision.
As a Product Manager, you’ll work alongside our Data, Design and Development teams to conceive and develop innovative products that will grow the business.
Attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp technical concepts and translate them into customer benefits is crucial.
You will become the expert in the platform, our products, audience and buyers.
The successful candidate will have experience with:
- Observing and analysing current products – Are we solving the customers problem? Are customers getting value? How can we iterate?
- Researching the new product/feature in greater depth – What are the customer needs? What’s it worth to a customer to have those needs solved?
- Planning the developments – what effort is required and what are the costs?
- Detailing out the product requirements – Functionality, User Experience etc
- Prototypes, mockups/wireframes, design briefs.
- Producing a timetable for taking the product to market
- Thoroughly testing the product: is it intuitive, does it make life easy for the user? Does it solve the problem we set out to solve?
- Product Aftercare – Collecting feedback, internally and externally, and analysing data after launch to inform later iterations of the product
Skills we’d like you to possess:
- Ability to relate to the customer and qualify feedback
- Ability to take meaningful insights from data
- Attention to detail!
- Creativity and an open mind to test new concepts and ideas
- Ability to present concepts in a simple way, process feedback and obtain buy-in from peers and business stakeholders alike
- Be organised and able to manage product ideas through to delivery, working closely with our talented development team
- Natural inquisitiveness/curiosity, particularly when it comes to new technologies or solutions
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Birthday off
- Membership to perkbox.com
- Remote working option
- Gym Membership
- Discounts with cinemas, major retailers, family days out and much more
Salary: £35k – £40k (dependant on experience)
This is a full-time, permanent role (37.5hrs per week)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com