Friday Media Group
Friday Media Group is a business with an international scope, where our primary purpose remains the same, to bring people and businesses together in niche industries across the globe. We do this in 4 key areas: Marketplace Websites, Job Boards, E-Commerce brands and most recently, Web Services.
We are a start up with a 40 year history, owning over 30 different brands across multiple fields, making us experts in various industries.
We are currently operating from a temporary office in Brighton, whilst adhering to Work From Home guidelines in relation to Covid 19. We will be relocating to our newly acquired and renovated Central Brighton office within the next 6 months. This role will be predominantly remote based, with access to the office for meetings and workshops, as well as for general use whenever you prefer.
Summary of Role
As a Product Marketing Executive, you will be responsible for supporting a range of group-wide initiatives on a project basis. Through engaging copy and product branding, you will enrich the customer journeys for our core products and ensure the user experience is a delight, for all devices and touchpoints.
You will work closely with the Product Management team, UX/UI designers and the development team, to shape and deliver products to market that are appealing, frictionless and, ultimately, solve genuine customer problems.
Attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp technical concepts and translate them into customer benefits is crucial.
Commercially minded, you will demonstrate an understanding of sales psychology techniques, delivering on-brand content that entices and converts.
The successful candidate will:
- Identify pain points, solve the customer problems and translate into tangible benefits that address the customers needs
- Create engaging and compelling content to remove barriers to goal conversions
- Assess, optimise and iterate the product marketing layer for existing customer journeys to aid business objectives
- Research and analyse our position in the market, our competitors offerings and be clear on our USPs and market challenges
- Create Brand Style Guides to ensure consistent look, feel and tone of voice
- Communicating product changes to our customers in an understandable way
- Be heavily involved with prototypes, mockups/wireframes and design briefs
- A/B/C test different on and offsite messaging to aid product conversion
- Collect feedback and analyse data to inform later iterations of the product through the marketing layer
- Influence the product development roadmap in collaboration with the Product Manager
- Communicate and provide material to sales teams to educate, inspire and support growth and positive results
Skills we’d like you to possess:
- Amazing storytelling! Write effective copy that resonates with our audience and clearly communicates the benefits our products deliver
- Ability to relate to the customer
- Ability to take meaningful insights from data and use them to influence success
- Attention to detail
- Creativity and an open mind to test new concepts and ideas
- Confidence to be decisive and autonomous in your work
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Additional Birthday day off
- Modern , relaxed office working environments
- Flexible working
- Gym Membership
- Ride to work scheme
- Company Villa in Spain
- Great Development Opportunities
- Discounts with cinemas, major retailers, family days out and much more
- Discounts on products and services
- Company Pension Scheme
Salary: Up to £35,000 DOE
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org