Friday Media Group
We’re looking for a talented, principled Search professional to manage and deliver the organic search strategy for our websites and also oversea our paid strategies. You’ll be strong from a technical SEO standpoint, but also have experience in off-page practises and link building methods, alongside a strong understanding of paid search.
You will be an integral part of the team, reporting into senior management and will be responsible for the growth of the traffic. There is of course significant room to grow with us, this is perfect for an ambitious person who is ready to step into a leadership role.
You’ll be responsible for:
- All aspects of SEO for Friday Media Group sites..
- Developing first-class SEO campaigns for a range of websites.
- Putting together technical website audits and recommendations in order to improve their visibility.
- Communicating with colleagues and customers to provide recommendations and advice regarding the SEO strategies.
- Contributing to the commercial development of the SEO product for customers.
- Undertaking technical audits, to improve the offering of our product. Ensuring we at the forefront of SEO technology.
- Carrying out both on-page and off-page audits.
- Liaising with key FMG personnel and departments to deliver the strongest possible commercial and strategic offering.
- Overseeing and working with Paid Marketing staff to ensure our organic and paid search marketing campaigns are aligned.
- Running workshops and seminars for marketing team.
- Ensuring that your knowledge of the digital marketing industry is kept up to date and relevant by researching/reading blogs and news sources.
- Analyse the SEO industry and identify threats and opportunities.
- Sharing knowledge and ideas.
- Assisting with training of other staff members.
We are looking for talented individuals with drive and ambition who will stand out from the crowd and really help us grow. We’re looking for good technical SEO and PPC knowledge, as well as creative abilities and excellent personal skills.
- Proven history of working in SEO, and getting results.
- Excellent understanding of Google Algorithms
- Fully proficient in Google Analytics and Search Console.
- Experience using SEO tools such as MOZ, Screaming Frog, Majestic, SEMrush etc.
- Ability to liaise with directly developers, as well as non-technical staff.
- Ability to distinguish good quality backlinks, from toxic.
- Strong knowledge of paid channels (hands on and strategical).
- Professional, confident and friendly manner.
- Exemplary organisational skills.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ambitious and hardworking.
- Agency and In House background would help.
- Experience with website migrations.
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS and content management systems.
- A good understanding of other aspects of online marketing including PPC, Social Media, Content Marketing, CRO etc.
- A geek when it comes to Excel and Sheets.
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Additional Birthday day off
- Modern , relaxed office working environments
- Flexible working
- Gym Membership
- Ride to work scheme
- Company Villa in Spain
- Great Development Opportunities
- Discounts with cinemas, major retailers, family days out and much more
- Discounts on products and services
- Company Pension Scheme
Salary: £35,000 – 45,000 DOE.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com