Friday Media Group
About The Company
Here at Friday Media Group we apply our forty plus years experience to deliver marketing solutions to a range of niche businesses increasing their online presence to drive new customer acquisition and sales. We use our award winning and market leading businesses and have a solution to match whatever our clients business needs.
About The Role
vFairs.com is a virtual event platform that enables organizations to conduct online events namely virtual career/job fairs, online conferences, summits, forums, trade shows, expos and meet-ups. The platform offers an intuitive virtual experience to exhibitors and visitors alike, along with other highlights like interactive features (audio/video chat), excellent scalability and several customization options.
The world’s leading organizations like Nestle’, AT&T, Unilever, T-Mobile, UMUC, APUS, Sage and several others use vFairs software platform to interact and engage with employees, job candidates, customers, students/alumni and other audiences.
We understand that our staff make our business what it is, this is why we invest heavily in the best sales training for our valued team of Sales Executives, so if you aren’t already in sales but are driven to earn some great money and be the best whilst building some great relationships then look no further!
We do not work in a call centre on a dialler, we are highly skilled and knowledgeable sales experts that are trained to present clients with the best solution for their business needs. We build relationships and partnerships to result in returning and long standing business.
We work within a fun, lively environment and we are looking for candidates that want to be part of contributing to the growth of the business in 2020!
What we are looking for from you:
- Ability to work within a team
- Have experience in a customer focused role
- Driven and Ambitious individual
- Excellent telephone and face to face communication skills
- The ability to identify, establish, contact and build rapport with decision makers
- Goal focus – personal responsibility for performance and lead development
- Operating as a consultative salesperson to acquire new customers and offering the relevant solution to their need
- Carry out campaigns against warm leads that have been generated
- Achieve the revenue targets set on a monthly basis
- Manage relationships with customers
What you can expect from us:
- £23,000 Basic Salary (DOE)
- Uncapped commission
- 25 days holiday (bank holidays additional to this)
- Pension Scheme
- Discount Scheme
- Free Gym membership
- Ride to work scheme
- On site parking
- Generous staff incentives
- 2 ‘all expenses paid for’ nights out – Summer Boat Party and a Christmas Party
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com