Friday Media Group
Friday Media Group is a business with an international scope, where our primary purpose remains the same, to bring people and businesses together in niche industries across the globe. We do this in 4 key areas: Marketplace Websites, Job Boards, E-Commerce brands and most recently, Web Services.
We are a start up with a 40 year history, owning over 30 different brands across multiple fields, making us experts in various industries.
We are currently based in Sayers Common, but will be relocating to Central Brighton within the next 6-12 months.
Summary of Role
As a Digital Analyst, you will be responsible for providing insights, KPI reports and predictive/trend analysis for various projects and initiatives within the group.
Working as part of a dedicated Data Team, you will have the opportunity to get involved in qualitative and quantitative analytical studies, helping to influence business strategy, product roadmaps and marketing tactics.
Aided by access to various data sources and surfacing tools, and supported by an expanding data team, you will have the opportunity to expand your already existing talent for analysis and build on your love of data to deliver genuine business impacting solutions. You will be given the support needed to be successful, the room to be creative in your approach and the autonomy to feel empowered to deliver on your own initiatives.
We are looking to bring various analytical skills into the team, so whether you come from a pure maths background, have a passion for AI and machine learning, have a business background with solid understanding of digital KPIs, or want to help our product team create great products through your knowledge of CRO analysis, we want to hear from you.
The successful candidate will:
- Collaborate with product owners, marketers and developers to identify analytical requirements and provide back insights that influence decision making
- Review our data sources to ensure we are tracking and tagging as needed to understand our audience and their interactions/behaviour across our portfolio of international brands
- Provide strategic insights and competitive analysis to each business division, using tools such as SimilarWeb, Google Analytics, Data Studio, Linkdex and our internal Data Lakes and Central Warehouse
- Understand the impact of existing business strategies and tools, determine success metrics for performance and provide suggestions for improvement where appropriate
- Support business units in providing detailed analysis, insight and recommendations on sites/marketing channels where opportunity or abnormal trends have been identified
- Work with the Product Division to influence conversion metrics, understand user behaviours, feedback on success of new releases and predict/model impact that new features/products could deliver based on market analysis
- Become an expert for all of our utilised data sources and services such as Google Analytics, earning and maintaining the appropriate accreditations
Skills we’d like you to possess:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Economics, or equivalent field
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (both verbal and written)
- Confidence to express opinions and challenge others
- Previous experience of web analysis tools (e.g. Google Analytics)
- Previous experience or understanding of tag management systems
- Previous experience of data visualisation tools and presenting qualitative or quantitative data to stakeholders, and enjoys the challenge of converting data into actionable insight
- Experience of SQL or Python for data queries and modelling
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Birthday off
- Use of company gym
- Membership to perkbox.com
- Access to Villa in Spain for all staff
- Flexible working / Work from home options
Salary: Up to £30K DOE
This is a full-time position (37.5hrs per week) based in Sayers Common, West Sussex
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com