Summary of Role
The Digital Product Manager will be responsible for overseeing the delivery and evolution of our Job Board Products. We want our services and solutions to provide indispensable value to our customers and, aligned to strategic goals, you will be given the autonomy and support to help deliver on this vision.
As a Product Manager, you’ll work alongside our Commercial, Data, Design and Development teams to conceive and develop innovative products that will grow the business.
Attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp technical concepts and translate them into customer benefits is crucial.
You will become the expert in the platform, our products, audience and buyers.
The successful candidate will have experience with:
Skills we’d like you to possess:
Extras & Perks
1. Voluntary EPF option for employees
2. More in hand salary and minimal standard deductions like PF,PT and Income tax if application
3. Amazon Gift Vouchers for serving for more then 3 years and so on
4. Team Outings
5. Rewards and Recognition
6. Company Sponsored Medical Insurance for Self and Spouse/Partner with maximum 2 kids
7. Birthday paid Leave and 12 bank holidays along with Casual and Earned Leaves every year
8. Gratuity benefits for serving more then 5 years
9. Monthly Team events with refreshments
To apply for this job email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your CV and cover letter to