B2B Marketing Executive
Friday Media Group is a UK-based web company, with a clear vision, that’s expanding in the UK and internationally (we have offices in Brighton,Miami, Preston, Netherlands and Barcelona). We currently operate over 70 websites, generating in excess of 12 million visits every month. We are currently recruiting for a native German speaking marketing executive based at our UK headquarters in Sayers Common, just outside of Brighton.
We are looking for a talented marketer who is keen to develop their skills and experience as part of a busy and thriving digital media group. By choosing to join the Friday media Group, you’ll have the opportunity to hone your skills supporting multichannel marketing campaigns across our flagship brands, with a particular focus on market leading marine classified brand Boatshop24.com – so an interest in the marine industry would be a bonus! Based in our UK headquarters, just outside Brighton, you will work closely with various members of our B2B marketing team, sales teams and design teams.
Salary: £20,000 per annum
What you’ll be doing
- Responsible for the delivery of the B2B marketing materials (sales packs, landing pages, emails, direct mail) to help drive leads and sales
- Developing and implementing lead generation strategies and tactics to introduce our business customers to new markets and deliver leads to our sales teams
- Take ownership of the leads list ensuring they are up-to-date and regularly refreshed with new prospects
- Developing automation ideas to allow our customers to self serve our products
- Brand building – utilising marketing techniques across various media including email, social media, online, offline activity to drive conversion
- Competitor analysis – checking prices, features and identifying competitive advantages. Monitoring website and competitor statistics and sharing key figures with the sales teams.
- Analysing the results of marketing campaigns and making strategic decisions to pursue successes
- Working on developing partnerships in the marine industry and representing our brands at events where appropriate
- A creative flair
- A love of finding and utilising unrealised, ‘out-of-the-box’ techniques
- Rapid learner, with capacity for original thought
- Self-starter; able to go from idea, to prototype, to execution flawlessly
- Confident connecting with people by email, social, networking and on the phone
- Self-motivated individual who can manage and prioritise multiple projects simultaneously
- To have developed a taste for success in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
You’ll need to be keen to progress your skills and be open to learning all about online marketing. Possessing both an analytical approach to work, plus a creative flair, you’ll be web aware and above all brimming with great ideas, and the passion to drive ideas through.
Why work for FMG?
You will receive £20K per annum salary, 25 days holiday, a company gym, a beautifully refurbished and vibrant office environment, a fun and hardworking team of professionals and a relaxed and informal working environment, Friday Media Group is not only a great place to work, but can also be a great place to progress.
Come and join us!