The FMG Project – Coming Soon To Brighton!
The FMG Foundation has created a facility at The Basement in Brighton’s North Laine that will be used for many community and charitable purposes. The facility is primarily a gym venue for sports groups, academy pupils and educational groups and charities. But there are also facilities for meet ups, education and more.We’re excited to announce a new community project funded by the Friday Media Group Foundation: The FMG Project. The project aims to give individuals “the knowledge & motivation to achieve personal goals through fitness, sport and education”.
The roots of Friday Media Group go back to 1975 and the launch of the Friday-Ad, a product born out of the value of local community. The Foundation was created to put something back into the community from which it was born. The Kidger family are passionate about fitness, education and local business – hence the formation of The FMG Project.
The project will provide opportunities for local kids, adult groups and more. It aims to use fitness and sport as a vehicle for good:
- Give opportunity and access to sports, education and facilities to those that might not otherwise have opportunity. This will be done by providing regular coaching and training sessions and programmes.
- Provide pathways to achieve excellence in sport.
- Create motivation and a positive attitude.
- Developing healthier lifestyle
- Channeling energy positively
- Life skills – commitment, communication, friendships.
If you’d like to find out more, check out fmgproject.co.uk or email firstname.lastname@example.org